Show Title: The unforeseen consequences of our decisions with Danii
In the eleventh episode of the Inside the Journey podcast Nelson interviews his niece Daniela Sancho Coto. She talks about the unforeseen consequences of our decisions and growing up with an uncle who isn’t always there.
Welcome to the Inside the Journey Podcast. This is episode #11 for Sunday, July 14th 2013. I’m Nelson de Witt.
Due to a scheduling conflict John Younger is out today.
And we are the team behind the documentary film Identifying Nelson/Buscando A Roberto.
Today’s guest flew all the way from Costa Rica just to be with us today. It is niece Daniela Sancho Coto. She is turning 15 in a few weeks. She is a high school student, an avid reader, and huge fan of twilight. Dani is joining us today to talk about her experiences growing up a generation removed from the violence in El Salvador.
- Have you listened to any of the podcast? What do you think so far?
- You were born after the reunion. What has that been like for you?
- Growing up did you ever hear any stories from the war?
- What has your impression of the war been?
- You’ve read hunger games recently. Has that book given you any insights into what our family went trough?
- Why is important for you generation to know what happened?
Thats our show!
- You can subscribe to the podcast by going to www.identifyingnelson.com
- We would love to hear form you. Leave us a comment on Facebook.com/IdentifyingNelson
- Or if you want say something more personal email us at email@example.com
- Tune in next Sunday,
About the podcast
Our goal with the podcast is to give you a look at what is going on behind the scenes with the film and to explore this very complicated issue.
The Identifying Nelson/Buscando a Roberto newsletter goes out about once or twice a month. It contains only the most important news about the film and is the best way to keep updated about our progress. You can sign up here: http://eepurl.com/wvJEn.
This entry was posted in Inside the Journey on .