John and Nelson talk about three articles that directly and indirectly related to El Salvador and how different groups of people deal will collective trauma.
- Oscar Romero, The Murdered Archbishop Who Inspires The Pope
- The Science of Suffering: Kids are inheriting their parents’ trauma. Can science stop it?
- SHADOWS IN DAWNLAND: Wabanaki Tribes and the State of Maine set out to hear the truth about a painful past
- Hosts – Nelson de Witt & John Younger
- Producer – Derek de Witt
- Editor(s) – Nelson de Witt
This entry was posted in Inside the Journey on .
Leave a reply