Show Title: Finding Family with Margaret E. Ward.
In the fifth episode of the Inside the Journey podcast John & Nelson interview Margaret E. Ward author of Missing Mila, Finding Family. We talk about her book, what went into writing it, and what has happened since it’s release.
About the podcast
Our goal with the podcast is to give you a look at what is going on behind the scenes with the film and to explore this very complicated issue.
You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. New episodes come out every Sunday, so make sure follow along.
The Identifying Nelson/Buscando a Roberto newsletter goes out about once or twice a month. It contains only the most important news about the film and is the best way to keep updated about our progress. You can sign up here: http://eepurl.com/wvJEn.
Welcome to the Inside the Journey Podcast. This is episode #5 for Sunday, June 2nd 2013. I’m Nelson de Witt.
I’m John Younger.
And we are the creative masterminds behind the documentary film Identifying Nelson/Buscando A Roberto.
This week we have an extra special guest my mom! Well she’s not just my mom she is the author of Missing Mila, Finding Family: An International Adoption in the Shadow of the Salvadoran Civil War. She is a Professor of German, Emerita, who taught at Wellesley College in Wellesley Massachusetts from 1971 to 2010. I’m very pleased to introduce the one and only Margret Ward!
- Opening Welcome: Memorial Day weekend signifigance
- Tell us about the book
- Why did you write the book?
- What was your experience in conducting your research and how the story unfolded?
- Why did you start with Dalila’s hammock
- What has happened since the book came out?
Thats our show!
- You can subscribe on iTunes.
- We would love to hear form you. Leave us a comment on Facebook.com/IdentifyingNelson
- Or if you want say something more personal email us at email@example.com
- Tune in next Sunday, for part two of our talk with Margaret E. Ward.
- Hosts – Nelson de Witt & John Younger
- Producer – Mark Kornweibel
- Editor(s) – Mark Kornweibel & John Younger
This entry was posted in Inside the Journey on .