Show Title: What’s Next?
In the fourth episode of the Inside the Journey podcast John & Nelson talk about what’s next for the film. They cover the next six months leading up to a 2nd crowd-funding campaign and beyond.
About the podcast
Our goal with the podcast is to give you a look at what is going on behind the scenes with the film and to explore this very complicated issue.
You can subscribe to the podcast via iTunes. New episodes come out every Sunday, so make sure follow along.
The Identifying Nelson/Buscando a Roberto newsletter goes out about once or twice a month. It contains only the most important news about the film and is the best way to keep updated about our progress. You can sign up here: http://eepurl.com/wvJEn.
Welcome to the 4th episode of the Inside the Journey Podcast. I’m Nelson de Witt.
I’m John Younger.
And we are working on the documentary film Identifying Nelson/Buscando A Roberto.
Last week we launched the first episode of the podcast we just wanted to say thank you. This will be a little weird because you are hearing this two weeks (May 26th) later but it means a lot to us. We would love to hear form you and what you think about the podcast so far.
This week we are going to be talking about whats next for the film.
What is next for the film?
- Vision for the film
- A high quality product
- Producing a 45 minute piece (Act I)
- What we want to accomplish
- The next six months
- Finish editing
- Wrapping up 1st campaign
- 2nd Campaign
- Beyond six months
- Two more acts (II & III)
- Where else we would like to go
Thats our show!
- You can subscribe to the podcast by going to www.identifyingnelson.com
- We would love to hear form you. Leave us a comment on Facebook.com/IdentifyingNelson
- Or if you want say something more personal email us at email@example.com
- Tune in next Sunday: We will be talking with Nelson’s mom, Margaret E. Ward, about her book, Missing Mila, Finding Family.
This entry was posted in Inside the Journey on .