Show Title: History of the film (Part 2)
In the third episode of the Inside the Journey podcast John & Nelson continue their discussion about the history of their film.
A lot has happened since the start of this project in 2010. We realize that many people are unaware of the developments with the film. So we recorded this episode to share our progress and person highlights.
Originally this was going to be one episode but we decided to break it up. In part 2 we talk cover our Nelson’s trip back to LA and our talk at the U. Chicago Robert Kirschner Memorial lecture.
About the podcast
Our goal with the podcast is to give you a look at what is going on behind the scenes with the film and to explore this very complicated issue.
Since we are just starting it the Podcast is not available on iTunes what we will be adding it shortly. New episodes will come out every Sunday, so make sure follow along.
The Identifying Nelson/Buscando a Roberto newsletter goes out about once or twice a month. It contains only the most important news about the film and is the best way to keep updated about our progress. You can sign up here: http://eepurl.com/wvJEn.
Welcome to the episode two of the Inside the Journey Podcast. I’m Nelson de Witt.
I’m John Younger.
And we are working on the documentary film Identifying Nelson/Buscando A Roberto.
There are four major milestones or events that we are going to be talking about today:
- Back in LA
- Presenting in Chicago
Back in LA (Fall ’11)
- Connected with Filiberto
- Shot new material for opener
- Met with people form the Salvadoran community
- Had an event at KCPP
- Reporter from HuffPo
- Reaction to HUffPo Article
U. Chicago (May ’12)
- Robert Kirchner Memorial Human Right Lecture
- We had to get the first 8 min of the film ready
- His entire family was there
- We went out to eat after
- It was really bad weather but we went sight seeing anyway
Thats our show!
- You can subscribe to the podcast by going to www.identifyingnelson.com
- We would love to hear form you. Leave us a comment on Facebook.com/IdentifyingNelson
- Or if you want say something more personal email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tune in next Sunday: We will talk about what’s next for the film.
U. Chicago Talk
- Hosts – Nelson de Witt & John Younger
- Producer – Mark Kornweibel
- Editor – Nelson de Witt)
This entry was posted in Inside the Journey on .